Comfort Keepers Private Duty Nursing in Greenville, SC and the Surrounding Areas
Private duty nursing services provide the next level of care for your loved at home and reduce your daily worry
Sometimes a family caregiver or home health aide just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers can help. Our private duty nursing services provide the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
How Private Duty Nursing Can Help
Our skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
Comfort Keepers private duty nursing is available to assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support.
To learn more or to schedule a no-cost in-home consultation, please contact our office today!
Loving In Home Care For Seniors in Greenville, SC and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in home companionship and personal home care services to support independent senior living at home in Greenville, SC and the surrounding areas of South Carolina.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION!
Thank you for contacting Comfort Keepers. A staff member will reach out to you shortly.