- Care Coordination
- In Home Care & Personal Care Services
- Home Services Coordination
- Transport, Shopping & Social Outings
- Balance Care
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Incontinence Care
- Mental Health & Well-Being
- Health, Wellness & Safety Monitoring
- Specialized Care
- Assisted Living In The Home
- Independent Living
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Technology Solutions
- Family Room
- Take Our Home Care Survey
- Comfort Keepers® grandPad Senior Tablet
Home Care Assistance Provides Balance Care in Greenville, SC
Comfort Keepers home care assistance can help reduce the risk of falls for seniors who want to remain in their homes
For active seniors who wish to remain independent, minimizing the risk of falls is essential. While taking preventative measures before a fall occurs is the ideal method, loss of balance and risk of future falls often remain factors in home care assistance decisions.
Comfort Keepers Home Care in Greenville, SC, is excited to offer Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction home care assistance. This program not only helps to improve the health, confidence, and well-being of your loved one, but it also helps to make them safer and more secure in the home that they love.
Our comprehensive Balance Care includes:
- Home safety fall risk assessment
- Activities and exercises to reduce fall risk
- Implementation of home modification, such as grab bars, hand rails, bath/tub changes, flooring updates
- Proper nutrition and hydration
- Mobility assistance throughout the house
- In home assistance and monitoring technology
- Collaboration with occupational therapy and physical therapy as needed
If you would like to learn more about our balance home care assistance or have questions on how to reduce the risk of falling for a senior in your life, please contact us today!
Loving In Home Care For Seniors in Greenville, SC and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in home companionship and personal home care services to support independent senior living at home in Greenville, SC and the surrounding areas of South Carolina.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION!
Thank you for contacting Comfort Keepers. A staff member will reach out to you shortly.