Human Resources Assistant
Comfort Keepers in Greenville, SC
Have you been looking for a career with competitive pay and generous benefits? You found it!
For more than 16 years, Comfort Keepers has been providing home care services for seniors in Greenville, SC. We care for “The Greatest Generation.” People who have worked their entire lives to provide the best possible for their families. For us, it is simple - provide seniors and their families a quality and comprehensive home care solution that promotes respect, independence, and quality of life.
- Competitive pay
- Work close to your home
- Flexible and regularly available hours
- Continued training opportunities
- Be part of a vibrant company with room to grow
Apply today to join the Comfort Keepers team in Greenville, SC!
- Assist with human resources activities under the supervision of the Human Resources Manager
- Maintain personnel records according to company, local, state, and federal policy
- Initiate the hiring process for caregivers including processing applications, interviewing, and reference validation
- Assist office staff as needed, including answering the telephone
- Practice a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
- Positive, professional business image including strong oral and written communication skills
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Start your rewarding career today! Apply now!
This position is open at our Greenville, SC Office located at 26 Rushmore Dr., Greenville, SC, 29615.
Comfort Keepers Greenville, SC, serves Easley, Pickens County, Berea, Greenville, Spartanburg County, Simpsonville, Greer, Travelers Rest, Mauldin, Spartanburg, and Taylors, SC, and this position may require travel to one or more of these areas.