Comfort Keepers in Greenville, SC
Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Your search is over - Comfort Keepers is where you belong!
Become a Scheduling Coordinator with Comfort Keepers and join a growing company dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other health care services for seniors in their own homes.
The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for creating and maintaining an accurate schedule for all current Comfort Keepers caregivers, new and current clients through a computerized system.
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24 hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Apply today - full and part time availability!
- Schedules caregiver shifts and hours by matching qualifications and availability to the needs of clients
- Communicate schedule updates, changes, and new assignments to caregivers and clients
- Work with the Client Care Coordinator and Human Resources to resolve scheduling and caregiver issues
- Process data to initiate accurate payroll and billing processes
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Experience with customer service and multi-line phones, strong communication and telephone etiquette skills
- Proficiency in data entry, word processing, and computer skills
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Apply today to join the Comfort Keepers team in Greenville, SC!
This position is open at our Greenville, SC Office located at 26 Rushmore Dr., Greenville, SC, 29615.
Comfort Keepers Greenville, SC, serves Easley, Pickens County, Berea, Greenville, Spartanburg County, Simpsonville, Greer, Travelers Rest, Mauldin, Spartanburg, and Taylors, SC, and this position may require travel to one or more of these areas.