Interactive Client Care Coordinator
Comfort Keepers is looking to hire a Client Care Coordinator to add to our fast growing team. Comfort Keepers is an In-home Care company known in the Upstate for providing our clients with dependable, interactive, and personalized care.
The Client Care Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the continuity of care for clients.
High School Diploma and at least two years experience in a health care setting. Valid Drivers license and auto insurance. Ideal candidate would have an LPN license.
* Visits prospective clients
* Assists in establishing initial client records
* Visits clients to keep abreast of clients condition and environment
* Assist in matching caregiver qualifications and availability to clients needs
This job description is not intended to be all- inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must possess and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication, time management, and organizational skills
* Positive professional image
* Proficient Computer Skills
* Detail oriented
* Self Manager/ Self Motivated
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Willing to work flexible hours as needed
* Decision-making skills and ability to handle pressure
IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME AT email@example.com