Sales Representative / Business Development Coordinator
Comfort Keepers is looking for highly motivated, experienced Sales Representative / Business Development Coordinator in the In Home Care industry. We are looking for someone that has a background in Social Work and experience in a healthcare setting. The Sales / Business development position is responsible for developing new business referral sources and maintaining previous referral sources. This position consists of generating sales through cold calling, networking with key influence groups and relationship building with key referral sources in both medical and non-medical Job environments. Responsible for reporting results to supervisor on a regular basis, discuss successes and opportunities, and revisit Marketing/Networking/Business Plan.
- Perform all phases of sales activities for assigned territory, including cold calls, follow up calls, analysis of client needs, presentations of services, service existing customer accounts and follow-up as necessary.
- Establish a sales / networking plan and actively uses it as a working tool, which is revisited as requested.
- Participate in all scheduled regular meetings.
- Will monitor all competitive activity and trends within the territory.
- Strong desire to help seniors in need of care.
- Established relationships with referral sources a plus.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strategic planning ability to anticipate changing business conditions and take appropriate action.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Basic computer skills
- Effective oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Brings others together to achieve business outcomes.
- Positive, professional, business image.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas through speech and written word so others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
Working Environment: Primarily will be field/community based so will need to be able to endure weather changes. Some travel required. Must be able to work from car as well.
Physical Demands: Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 25 pounds in weight. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle. Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone maybe required when in the office.
If you want to apply please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org