Positions may be available in Greenville/Pickens County for days, evenings, weekends and overnight shifts.
We are currently accepting applications for Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants. We are committed to working with you to find a job you love, near your home, with the schedule you want! We are looking for compassionate, patient, responsible, mature individuals who have excellent communication skills and a “heart” for the elderly.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Free ongoing online training
- Provides attention to clients non-medical needs in accordance with an established Plan of Care.
- Provides companionship for client.
- Assists the client with activities of daily living by providing approved personal care services including; bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene and/or ambulation.
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications.
- Promotes the client’s mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest.
- Provides emotional support and encourages a sense of well being.
- Provides for a clean, safe and healthy environment for clients and family members.
- Provides light housekeeping tasks including vacuuming, dusting, bathroom cleaning and laundry.
- May prepare and serve meals as directed. Ensures that dishes are washed and kitchen cleaned after each meal.
- Accompanies client on walks, recreational activities, errands, shopping, doctors appointments, etc.
- Provide transportation using client or employee vehicle.
- Must have High School Education or GED
- Must have personal care experience (at least one year), C.N.A. training or a current C.N.A. license, depending on the position
- Must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for the following background checks: Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Professional and Personal Reference Checks
- Must give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Must have current (within one year) TB test
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.