- Care Coordination
- In Home Care & Personal Care Services
- Home Services Coordination
- Transport, Shopping & Social Outings
- Balance Care
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Health, Wellness & Safety Monitoring
- Specialized Care
- Assisted Living In The Home
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Technology Solutions
- Family Room
- Take Our Home Care Survey
- Comfort Keepers® grandPad Senior Tablet
Specialized At Home Care for Seniors in Greenville, SC
Comfort Keepers provide at home senior care for a variety of complex care needs
As your loved one ages, you may find yourself overwhelmed or under-qualified to provide the proper care they require. While Comfort Keepers primarily provides non-medical home care, medical care options are available to meet specific care needs.
Specialized at home care services include a range of medical care options and can be implemented into your customized care plan. Whether your loved one is transitioning home after a major medical event, is struggling with advancing dementia, or requires around the clock nursing care, Comfort Keepers can maintain a safe home care environment.
Specialized At Home Care services include:
- Blood pressure and vitals
- Medication administration
- Wound and ostomy care
- Tube feeding
- Blood draws
- Catheter management
Specialized care for:
- Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Parkinson’s disease
- Diabetes and other conditions
- Hospice care support
- Transition services, providing help home after a hospital discharge
If you would like to learn more about our specialized at home care services, please contact us today!
*Private duty nursing not available in all locations
Loving In Home Care For Seniors in Greenville, SC
and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in home companionship and personal home care services to support independent senior living
at home in Greenville, SC and the surrounding areas of South Carolina.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION!
Thank you for contacting Comfort Keepers. A staff member will reach out to you shortly.