- Care Coordination
- In Home Care & Personal Care Services
- Home Services Coordination
- Transport, Shopping & Social Outings
- Balance Care
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Health, Wellness & Safety Monitoring
- Specialized Care
- Assisted Living In The Home
- Independent Living
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Technology Solutions
- Family Room
- Take Our Home Care Survey
- Comfort Keepers® grandPad Senior Tablet
Home Care Services Coordination
Coordinate health and home maintenance through one home care service
The powerful emotional connection seniors feel with their homes is understandable. The place where a lifetime of memories has been made does not need to become a burden for you or your loved one as they age. Comfort Keepers offers Home Care Services Coordination, a unique service that integrates household maintenance with care for seniors. Comfort Keepers coordinators can help schedule basic home maintenance, pet care, and technology installations so that small problems don’t become larger ones.
Coordinating the care of your loved one with the upkeep of their home provides you with peace of mind knowing their living situation is safe. Whether you live near or far from your loved one, you can relax knowing that Comfort Keepers is overseeing snow removal, lawn maintenance, and even coordinating the repair of appliances.
Comfort Keepers can help with:
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance, upkeep, and repairs
- Scheduling appliance repair or replacement
- Gardening care
- Home safety modifications
- Pet Care
- Setting up TV, internet, and other home technology systems
If you’re interested in learning how your loved ones benefit from extra assistance at home, please contact us today for more information!
Loving In Home Care For Seniors in Greenville, SC
and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in home companionship and personal home care services to support independent senior living
at home in Greenville, SC and the surrounding areas of South Carolina.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION!
Thank you for contacting Comfort Keepers. A staff member will reach out to you shortly.